You're beautiful so silently
It lies beneath a shade of blue
It struck me so violently
When I looked at you
But others pass, they never pause
To feel that magic in your hand
To me you're like a wild rose
They never understand why
I cried for you
When the sky cried for you
And when you went
I became a hopeless drifter
But this life was not for you
Though I learned from you
That beauty need only be a whisper
I'll cross the sea for a different world
With your treasure, a secret for me to hold
In many years they may forget
This love of ours or that we met
I cried for you
And the sky cried for you
And when you went
I became a hopeless drifter
But this life was not for you
Though I learned from you
That beauty need only be a whisper
Without you now I see
How fragile the world can be
And I know you've gone away
But in my heart you'll always stay
It lies beneath a shade of blue
It struck me so violently
When I looked at you
But others pass, they never pause
To feel that magic in your hand
To me you're like a wild rose
They never understand why
I cried for you
When the sky cried for you
And when you went
I became a hopeless drifter
But this life was not for you
Though I learned from you
That beauty need only be a whisper
I'll cross the sea for a different world
With your treasure, a secret for me to hold
In many years they may forget
This love of ours or that we met
They may not know
How much you meant to me
How much you meant to me
I cried for you
And the sky cried for you
And when you went
I became a hopeless drifter
But this life was not for you
Though I learned from you
That beauty need only be a whisper
Without you now I see
How fragile the world can be
And I know you've gone away
But in my heart you'll always stay
I never knew you. You never knew me. At first, when we were occupying the same sq m, i didn t saw you. I was drawn to my usual habits, of being the silent friend.
I had a song in my head, kept on humming without lyrics. In your room, as we enter, as something close to a kind of ..friends, I looked at you.
Your eyes are ...cannot define the colour. It s in a shade of green that they hide gold pieces, small pieces of light. They touch blue and they touch grey, like a restless water, but yet... they make me feel so calm. Like a storm could only comfort me. I get a million images in my heart, colours and paintings and photographs, all in two seconds. Not less, not more. You become a warm undefined spot in my heart, that spreads to my very fingers. It's in the dark center of your eyes that i see light. i see you. i see me.
And i don t even know you...
I had a song in my head, kept on humming without lyrics. In your room, as we enter, as something close to a kind of ..friends, I looked at you.
Your eyes are ...cannot define the colour. It s in a shade of green that they hide gold pieces, small pieces of light. They touch blue and they touch grey, like a restless water, but yet... they make me feel so calm. Like a storm could only comfort me. I get a million images in my heart, colours and paintings and photographs, all in two seconds. Not less, not more. You become a warm undefined spot in my heart, that spreads to my very fingers. It's in the dark center of your eyes that i see light. i see you. i see me.
And i don t even know you...


Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu