duminică, 10 ianuarie 2010

Smiles all the way



I believe i can mend a broken heart...



In the years that have passed, i became used to not being happy. I m talking about real happiness, the kind that makes you smile all the way, but has no reason. The one that makes every rainy day full of sunlight, every cold winter s day a warm summer.
Yes, i sometimes had some piece of the happy cake, bits, here and there. And as years came and went, i stopped expecting real happiness... i got into the unhappy game and got stuck there. As if there was never going to be a change, and my heart got sick, my mind got sick. Then i started to change my behaviour. I met all the wrong people, who broke my spirit. And so on. I was left heartbroken and unhappy for so long, that i actually perceived the whole situation as a normal one. As in it was normal for me to be misstreated by a boyfriend, cause this kind of shit happens; it was normal for me to be sad, cause life is not a combination of beautiful events and people...

When did i get you?
I cannot trace the exact moment. I believe it took us a lot to be here.
You saw ME. I had my eyes wide shut, but now i see YOU.
I wanna laugh all the time, as if my face muscles are in some kind of motion distress. I wanna tell people i know and people i don t know that i have been given something special, SOMEONE special.  In so many ways, you brought me back. Back to happiness.
Thank you, mister man-friend.



* i ve never written anything so silly. Not since i grew up.
I should be locked away for feeling too much pink&sugar in my life.

Niciun comentariu: